- Search the Catalog
- Loans & Fines
- Library Use Policies
- Computers, Copiers, Faxes
- Reserving Rooms
- Suggest a Purchase
- Museum Passes
Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon, Tue, Thu 9am-9pm
Fri 9am-6pm | Sat 9am-5pm
(Closed Sun, mid-May – Labor Day)
Computers, Copiers, Fax
- The library offers free public internet access. Daily time limits apply. For more information, click here.
- Wireless internet access is available for users who bring their own laptop computers.
For more information, click here.
- Selected Microsoft Office products are installed on these computers.
- A network copy machine is available for printing; black & white and color printing are available.
- Download the Public Computer Use Guidelines.
- There are 2 coin-operated, self-service copiers located in the library.
- A black & white copier is located on the first floor, across from the Lending Desk.
- A copier with black & white and color capabilities is located on the second floor in the Reference area.
- A black & white copy costs $0.20/page; a color copy costs $0.50/page.
- There is a self-service fax machine located on the second floor in the Reference area (outgoing transmissions only).
- There is a per-page charge to send a fax. Users must bring a credit or debit card.