- Search the Catalog
- Loans & Fines
- Library Use Policies
- Computers, Copiers, Faxes
- Reserving Rooms
- Suggest a Purchase
- Museum Passes
Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon, Tue, Thu 9am-9pm
Fri 9am-6pm | Sat 9am-5pm
(Closed Sun, mid-May – Labor Day)
Computers, Copiers, Fax
- The library offers free public internet access. Daily time limits apply. For more information, click here.
- Wireless internet access is available for users who bring their own laptop computers. For more information, click here.
- Selected Microsoft Office products are installed on these computers.
- A network copy machine is available for printing; black & white and color printing are available.
- USB flash drives are available for purchase at the Reference Desk.
- Download the Public Computer Use Guidelines.
The library's 3D printer, a MakerBot Replicator Fifth Generation, is available for library patron use. The MakerBot can print items up to 10"x8"x6". It works similar to a hot glue gun - it is fed plastic filament that it melts at three times the heat of boiling water. The printer then places miniscule plastic drops where the design tells it to and then builds up the drops to create a 3D object.
- For printer specifications, click here.
- To arrange for training and schedule time to use the printer, contact Reference at 860-652-7720.
- Time limits and fees will apply.
- For more information, click here.
Thank you to the Friends of Welles-Turner Memorial Library for purchasing this printer for public use.
- There are 2 coin-operated, self-service copiers located in the library, one on the first floor near the main entrance and the other in the Reference area.
- A black & white copy costs $0.20/page; a color copy costs $0.50/page.
- There is a self-service fax machine located on the second floor in the Reference area (outgoing transmissions only).
- There is a per-page charge to send a fax. Contact Reference at 860-652-7720 for rate information.
Images on this page (including attachments) subject to copyright; used with permission.