Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon, Tue, Thu 9am-9pm | Wed 12pm-9pm
Fri 9am-6pm | Sat 9am-5pm | Sun 1pm-5pm
(Closed Sundays, mid-May – Labor Day)
News, Events & Calendar
Who: All ages welcome
When: Wednesday, March 1 through Friday, March 31, 2017
Place: Children's Department
Who: All ages
When: Saturday, March 25, 2017
Place: Friends Room
When: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Place: Friends Room
Who: Families with children ages 6 & under
When: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Place: Children's Story Room
The library will carry a limited selection of income tax forms throughout the tax season. They are located on the Main Street level near the Reference desk. Most forms are available to download and print from the following web sites: www.irs.gov for federal forms and www.ct.gov/drs for CT forms.
How Mighty is Your Pen?
The governor’s FY18-19 budget proposes total elimination of funding for the borrowIT CT program. Why it's important and how you can help.
- Active and inactive public and private companies - both domestic and international, on more than 250 million companies. All company information is provided by Dun & Bradstreet.
- Advanced search option which allows the user to cull through over 240 million companies with various search parameters including subsidiary status, location type, D-U-N-S Number, minority owned, women owned, Geo Mapping and others.
- Geo Targeted Mapping - allows the user to choose a specific geographic area from a map to see all businesses located within a specific area.
- WhitePagesPro, providing contact information on more than 250 million U.S. consumers which includes reverse phone lookup capabilities.
- Job Search Solution through partnership with Indeed.com.
Access is available in the library with a valid library card. For a full list of Mergent Intellect features, click here. For assistance or more information, contact the Reference Department at 860-652-7720.
Images on this page subject to copyright; used here with permission.