- Teen Book Club
- Teen Advisory Board
- Great Places for Great Books
- Homework Help Resources
- College & Career Resources
- Talk to Us!
- Summer Reading
- Reading Fool Blog
Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon, Tue, Thu 9am-9pm
Fri 9am-6pm | Sat 9am-5pm
(Closed Sun, mid-May – Labor Day)
Welcome teen visitors! Since you’ve arrived here @ wtmlib.info, you know that you can visit us virtually as well as at our Main Street scene. You might be surprised, though, by all that there is for you here:
- If you consider yourself a Reading Fool, you can easily learn about new and exciting releases, and exchange opinions with like-minded readers.
- We have events ranging from crafts to comedy shows to just plain hilarious fun – check out the Teen Scene.
- If you like being involved in creative and rewarding activities, and offering input on your teen collection, consider joining the Teen Advisory Board.
- We also provide you with solid resources to help you study, conduct research and prepare for your next level of education.
So, as long as you’re here, take a look around …
Did you know that you can also visit us on Facebook (Miriam Neiman WTML TeenLibrarian)?
We look forward to your visits – in person, on Facebook and, here, on our web site!
Who: Teens in Grades 7-12 and adults
When: Thursday, August 21, 2014
Place: Friends Room
Feeling a little stressed? Wishing you could be a little more creative? Need to slow down and smell the roses? Zentangle is a new, easy-to-learn art form created for people just like you. It uses simple repeating patterns and a relaxed focus to create beautiful images. When a drawing is finished, you'll not only have a lovely piece of art, you will also feel both more relaxed and more mindful. As certified Zentangle instructor Kelley Kelly says, "The patterns are simple enough that anyone (... even if you think you're the artistic equivalent of a person who can't carry a tune in a bucket!) can create beautiful work." Zendala Tangle, shown here, by Kelley Kelly.
For more events, see the CALENDAR.