- Search the Catalog
- Loans & Fines
- Library Use Policies
- Computers, Copiers, Faxes
- Reserving Rooms
- Suggest a Purchase
- Museum Passes
Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon, Tue, Thu 9am-9pm
Fri 9am-6pm | Sat 9am-5pm
(Closed Sun, mid-May – Labor Day)
- Meeting rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Library programs and activities have priority.
- Before requesting a room, please read the library’s Meeting Room Policy.
- To check a room’s availability and to request a room, click here.
- Once the Adult Services Librarian reviews your request, you will receive an email confirmation from EventKeeper’s Room Request.
- The library has three small study rooms.
- Each room accommodates up to 4 people.
- Contact Reference at 860-652-7720 to reserve a study room.
- For more information, please read the library's Study Room Guidelines.
Images on this page (including attachments) subject to copyright; used with permission.