- Search the Catalog
- Loans & Fines
- Library Use Policies
- Computers, Copiers, Faxes
- Reserving Rooms
- Suggest a Purchase
- Museum Passes
Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon, Tue, Thu 9am-9pm
Fri 9am-6pm | Sat 9am-5pm
(Closed Sun, mid-May – Labor Day)
- Meeting rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Library programs and activities have priority.
- Before requesting a room, please read the library’s Meeting Room Policy.
- Next, check room availability by contacting the Library Director.
- After availability has been confirmed, please complete the library’s Meeting Room Application, and return it to the Adult Services Librarian at least five (5) days before the room is needed. Both pages require signatures.
- The library has three small study rooms.
- Each room accommodates up to 4 people.
- Contact Reference at 860-652-7720 to reserve a study room.
- For more information, click here